Thankful for....
This time of the year always makes you think about who and what you are thankful for. It is hard to teach a 3 year old the meaning of thanksgiving. Today Emma and I made a Turkey with feathers and on the feathers are things she said she was thankful for.... mommy, daddy, grandma's and papa's, toys, princesses, movies, food, milk, Boston. Each day she will get to take a feather off, removing the last one on thanksgiving day.
I am thankful that I have a job and that I can provide for my family. I am grateful for the beautiful children I have and for the smile that they put on my face each and everyday. I am thankful for my Husband who is my best friend and who is a wonderful father and for the job he has and providing for his family. I am grateful for my amazing parents and for the teachings they gave me as a child. I am thankful for my sisters and the relationships I have with them. I am thankful for my family in-laws. My nieces and nephews and the joy they bring to me and my children. I am thankful that all of my Grandparents are still alive and that my children get to know who they are. I am thankful for my BFF and her family, thanks for allowing me to vent to you and for being a great friend. I am thankful for the roof over my head and that I have a warm and loving home to raise my children in. Thanks to all who have touched my life. I love ALL of you.




5 comments:
Such a cute idea. I may have to do this with Trynitee!
You are a great sister/aunt and a great mom and wife to your kids and husband, and a wonderful daughter to mom and dad. Thanks for all you and your cute family do for us. I know its not much but really we cant thank you guys enough for always being there for us!!! Love you guys!!
You are too cute! I love you guys so much. You are a great sister/ friend. Love you :)
oh kim,you are a great daughter and sister and mother and wife and i am thankful that i have 3 great daughters and for the cute 6 and 1 on the way grandkids i love that all 3 of my daughters are great mothers and wifes and i am very proud of all of you, i love you very much,from your proud mom
Oh Kimmy you just made me tear up! I love you and we are so thankful for you and your entire family! I am at nessa's while B is getting a haircut and I have not caught up on blogging this week. I am so glad I came into her office to get some blog reading in because you just made my night. I loved reading your thankful list and I am positive everyone and thing mentioned in it is so thankful and grateful for you. xxoxo Loves
Post a Comment