This year we saw SAnTa at the Christmas Tree Festival at the Expo center. I was worried Emma would be scared of santa since she was scared last year. She was so brave. Emma walked right up to him, sat on his lap and told him she wanted a baby doll for christmas. Boston was also not afraid. I think next year he might be more aware of who's lap he is sitting on. These were the best shots I could get. I had originally paid for their photo however, after waiting in line 4 minutes we were three people away from seeing santa and the battery on their camera went out! No backup? SANTA + Kids = Photos??? no back up come on. So, I had to resort to my little trusty camera. Which I was glad I pack around.




1 comments:
Kim at least you had a dang camera! Grrr! I forgot mine whiched bummed me out, but then I remembered I keep a spare in KDs bag...what do you know the batteries were dead! We didn't have them take the pics for other reasons but in the end I guess we should have! The kids look so cute on his lap! How sweet!
Post a Comment