Saturday, December 19, 2009

Polar Express

Wow can you say crazy....

Shriley and I decided it would be fun to go on the Polar express this Christmas.  After finding a date we all could go.  Shirley buying the tickets and getting up to Heber.  I am not sure it was all worth it.  He he just kidding we had a blast.  The guys said our kids will not be on the Heber creeper again until they were 25 and had their own children.  It was chaos Kids everywhere,  Crying kids, frustrated kids and Happy kids. and mostly Frustrated, stressed parents.  They tell you to dress warm so you do, and then you get on the train with all the other 100 people and the small heaters they have and you are onery and hot and miserable.  And the train goes sloooowwww. They serve you cookies with hot chocolate, you sing christmas songs and read Twas the night before christmas. (i think that is what it was. who knows there was so much going on) We made many memories that night and overall, I am so glad we did it.  I think maybe I would do things differently next time.  We then went to Taco time in heber and ate dinner and exchanged gifts. It really was a good time.  It seemed like forever since we spent time with the Denicke Family.  Thanks guys.  




   



 

3 comments:

Tia said...

I did that once with my kids, and it was fun for them, but I was wishing the train went a little faster, too! And does that guy you went with work at WalMart? He looks familiar.

Shirley said...

We read the Polar Express ha ha ha! Dude I am laughing so hard you crack me up! And yes he does work there! LOL! Love you guys!

countrycharisma said...

Great family pictures Kim. You all are sure a precious family. Your son is growning fast and Emma has too. Hope you have had a good Christmas. blessings, carrell and doc