Friday, November 6, 2009

hALloWeEn

We had a great halloween and month of October. Beware of picture overload below.We decided to all dress up as Pirates this year. It was fun and Emma thought it was really cool that mom and dad dressed up with her. It was so fun to see the excitement and joy in Emma's eyes.  She is such a Character. She was not afraid of any of the creepy costumes. She was a little leary of my moms costume. We had many fun memories this October.  

-We had a halloween party at Garry and Judy's Cabin which was fun and great company. 
- My mom bought all the stuff for all of us girls to make caramel apples which we all enjoy.        -Emma was very excited to carve a Jack-O-Lanter out of the pumpkin and she was all for digging out the guts. 
-Mom made us all Black Licorice caramels which we all LOVE.  
-My nieces and I made a Pinata which was really fun and actually turned out pretty good. And then we destroyed it on halloween. 
 -I also made sugar cookies and Emma helped.  She rolled out her own dough and frosted hers all by her self.  
-Dustin's friend Tim had a Halloween party the night before halloween 
- I had a neighborhood party for the kids in the neighborhood.
- I made spider suckers for Emma's day care.

My mom as long as I can remember has always dressed up on Halloween and she always has awesome costumes.  This year I am not sure what she was but she looked great.  She had  Sloppy joes, salads, dessert, Goody sacks full of  clothes, candy and a movie for all of the kids. She always makes the holidays so nice and memorable. Needless to say I was exhausted after October was said and done. 



 





















3 comments:

Thatcher's said...

Looks like you guys had a fun month! Your kiddos cosutmes were adorable!

Shirley said...

You are so creative it is sick ha ha ha! You guys were so cute on Halloween I loved the Pirates!

shirley said...

cute kimberly, love all the pictures , you are busy butt, just like your mother love ya your kids are darling love them