Emma Turns 3!!!!!
Nov 4th was Emma's birthday. It was so fun to see how excited she was. She actually remembers her birthdays now. Everhting this year was ALL about princesses. We spent the day getting her birthday pics done, going to daycare so she could celebrate with her friends and then family came over for pizza, cake and icecream. It was such a nice day and she of course was spoiled. Thank you to all of our family and friends for making her day special. Emma is a very bright little girl. She is a busy child and always wants to help and do things her self. She is sassy and full of energy. We love watching her and seeing what she will come up with or say next. Emma loves her brother and is such a great help to him. I can't believe 3 years ago I became a mommy. I am very lucky to have such a beautiful little girl and boy.












5 comments:
I can't believe she is 3! Time flies so fast. She is adorable!
WOW! She is too cute. That is an awesome princess cake.
Can't believe your little Cinderella is 3! Cherish these moments right!!! :) xoxox
I love you Emma!! Kim you are very blessed to have two great heathly kids. I love them both!!
Happy 3rd Birthday Emma!! Kim, your family is so adorable and what wonderful things to be Thankful for.
Post a Comment