Wednesday, April 8, 2009





Our Little Man is here...


We are excited to post our arrival of  Boston Lee Pennington. Born April 1, 2009. He weighed 6 Lbs 2 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long.  Yes it was no april fools joke.  My water broke 5 minutes after Dustin arrived home from work.  I was 37 weeks along in my pregnancy.  We didn't find out the gender and we are very excited to have this little man in our life. Emma is so excited and loves  him she calls him brother and she is very good at pronouncing his name BOSTON.  As you all can imagine, she is such a big helper.  The last week has been a challenge with all of us being sick with the flu in addition to being at the hospital having this little guy.  We are glad to be home and grateful to all of our family and friends for the support and love they have given us.  Thanks for helping with Emma and taking such good care of her while she was sick and  I couldn't be with her.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Kim! Boston is a doll:) I love him so much. I am so happy everything went well and I am so happy it's a boy!!! I bet Terra's a little jealous:) I can't wait to hold him! P.S. Love the pic of Emma holding him!

Jill C said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!
Jill & Fam

{M}PG said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! I can't believe you went the whole time not knowing, I wish that I could do that. I'm glad all went well. He is soooo adorable!!! And yes, I am a little jealous you got a little boy ;)

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

CONGRATS Kim!!! That is awesome. I bet you and Dustin are so happy it is a boy! I love having one of each. :o) Hope you are feeling well.

Shirley said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! xoxox

Nurse Rachel said...

Cutest pics Kimmy, I am sorry I have not been out to see you, I have had the worst
head cold for the last 2 weeks, I felt like I was getting better and now I feel like it is coming on again so as soon as I can be sure I will not bringing germs with me I will give you a call and come and say Hi!!!! Congrats and I can't wait to see your little man!!!!