Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Easter....

We had a great Easter sunday. I have the greatest parents ever.  They made an awesome breakfast that we all were able to get together for.   They had a great egg hunt for all of the grandkids which Emma loved to find the eggs.  And of course they all got an easter basket from grammie and papa.  Then we headed back home.  I needed some rest.   Then Dustin's parents dropped by and gave Emma and Boston a easter stuffed animal and darling giant easter egg with fun items in it.  These kids have the best grandma and papa's.  Thanks Mom and Dad for making it such a fun morning for us and the grandkids.  WE LOVE YOU!














2 comments:

Kristin said...

KIM he is so cute!!! How you had a happy Easter!

Shirley said...

So glad you blogging again. I can get my Pennington fix daily :) xoxo