Big GIRL BED!
So I am bit of a slacker at blogging these days. It just seems like life has moved to fast for me to keep up with. We have been preparing for the new little one to come. I am 34 weeks along and 3 weeks ago went into preterm labor contracting at 3 minutes apart. They stopped my contractions with Terbutaline and so far they have slowed down which is a GOOD thing. This little one needs to stay put at least for another 3 weeks and I will be happy. In the mean time, Emma has grow like a weed and is full of energy. It is amazing. She is the joy of our lives and brings laughter to our home. Her vocabulary is growing daily and she is such a smarty pants. When have been preparing her for the baby to come home and have put her in a BIG GIRL Bed. She is such a big girl. For the past one to one in a half months, she has been sleeping in her own bed all night. Of course we have to lay with her until she falls a sleep.





2 comments:
Yay! I love new posts:) Emma is such a cutie! You did a great job on her room, it's so cute!
Hi Kim, Emma has gotten so big and grown up. She is adorable. Cannot believe you are so close to your due date now (of course I am sure that YOU DO!!!) What a cute bedroom for her. You are such a good little homemaker with so many talents. Steve and I are wanting winter to be over, and glad turkey hunting starts in a couple of weeks. Yea! blessings to all, Carrell and Steve
Post a Comment