Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Is it a GIRL or BOY?


Today we had our first peek at our new little one.  And NO, we didn't find out what we are having.  It was such a relief to see how well our baby is doing. I am now 18 weeks along and so glad to be out of the first trimester.  I now feel like I can go without taking a nap during the day.  I am not sure how most feel about the new way of doing ultrasounds meaning 3-D.  We had a few pics of the baby done this way.  I posted one it is the last picture.  It almost seems a little distorted but that is because the baby is only 18 weeks and the further along the more real life it looks.  It is really amazing.  I have to say when Dustin first saw this 3-D picture his first words were "IT IS A BOY FACE, IF I HAVE EVER SEEN ONE."   Who really knows?  HA HA the ultrasound technician does.  We went to my mom and dads after to pick Emma up and showed them the video and It was so funny to see them looking really hard for a litte PEE PEE.  Which of course they thought they saw.  We are over joyed and excited for April to come.  The little one just needs to cook a little longer. 




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kim CUTE we are so excited we can hardly stand it so Dustin thinks its a boy so does Meg and Charlee thinks it looks like a girl me I think it looks adorable so little.I will ask Brooke she is not here. Love you guys

The Pegnato's said...

Very exciting!!! I hope its a boy so Vinny will have a boy cousin to hang with :)

Shirley said...

Go Earl!!

Anonymous said...

Kim! I was on a friends blog and came across your page! Congratulations! How are you!?

countrycharisma said...

Hey Kim, I am with Dusty, I think he's a boy! Whichever, he/she is going to have the best parents! Looks like Emma had a great birthday too, with one of mamma's awesome cakes. You are a busy lady. We are still talking about our trip out and how much we enjoyed getting to know all of you. Have a wonderful Christmas. Blessings, Carrell (your Tennessee friends)

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Hey Kim! I know the feeling, it really is such a relief knowing that our babies look healthy! I am excited to find out what you are having. At our ultrasound last week they confirmed we are having a girl and that the baby looks great. We are excited for April to come too! Cute family!