Emma turns TWO!!!!
I can hardly believe Emma is really 2. It has gone so fast and she is getting so big. She has learned so much over the past years and is so active. I just love it. She loves Elmo right now so I decided to make her an Elmo cake which she absolutely loved. We had a party with family and of course her little friend Kimberlee was there. We are blessed to have such great family and friends.
















2 comments:
Gosh Emma looks like she is 4 standing up in those red p.j.s she is so cute we love her so much.
Emma is so big and so cute! I loved the JC Penney pictures. And I love the cake!!! When I move back we should have cake decorating classes:) I am really sad I didn't get to see you. 9 nurses scheduled, 5 called off because of 14 patients. I hope I am not called off everyday when I get back. And I hope it doesn't take me too long to get back into the swing of things:( I feel like I kind of missed out on a lot of experience I should have but oh well, nothing I can do about it. Except be happy I got to love these babies for 7 months.
Post a Comment