This month has been full of events. I have just not made time to update my blog. I feel like it is harder and harder to keep this updated these days. Maybe just because I am prego, tired, working and taking care of the Family it is hard to make the time. Update: the pregnancy is going good I am 14 weeks along and we are not going to find out what we are having. I think it is a girl and Dustin had a dream it was another girl so I guess we will find out in April. I am feeling more and more energy each day. Emma is so fun right now exploring everything and saying everything. She is pure entertainment to Dustin and I right now. Such a little smartie pants. Emma turns 2 next week I can hardly believe it. Here are a few pics of the events we had going on this month... Halloween party at Grandma and Grandpa Pennington's cabin, Trick or treat street at the south towne expo, Withches at gardner village, Pumpkin patch photos.......
Monday, October 27, 2008
October 2008
Posted by Kim at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment