Friday, August 15, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!!

7 comments:

Cookiebrooke said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for the little one! I cant wait. Love ya, Brookie

Cookiebrooke said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for the little one! I cant wait. Love ya, Brookie

{M}PG said...

Ahhh congratulations!!! That is so awesome. Your little girl looks so cute wearing her tank. Kristin will be so happy and excited for you - I am too!!

Shirley said...

I love it, I love it, I love it..!!! Congrats you guys we cannot wait for the little ones arrival! OUUUUU OUUUU OUUUU!!!
S,B,K

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Congrats!!! Were excited for you! Emma will be a great big sister!

The Pegnato's said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!
Love ya

Kristin said...

Yay!!! I can't believe my sister even knew before me because I just saw she left a comment!!! I am sad I missed this post but am so excited for you guys! Congrats...