Friday, August 8, 2008

Anniversary


Our 4 year Anniversary

August 7th, 2004 Dustin and I had a beautiful wedding up at our parents cabin.  We are celebrating another year on Friday night. We are heading uptown to Gateway to have dinner, movie and whatever we decide to do.  My mom is watching Emma over night for us. We very rarely leave her so it will be a nice to have a little break. Even though we will miss her :(.   Dustin sent me a dozen roses at work today.  They are beautiful.  I am so grateful to have Dustin as my husband and as Emma's dad.  Marriage is tough at times.  It takes work from both of you as all you married couples know.  Love, patience, trust and communication is a must. I love you Dustin!

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Happy Happy Happy Anniversary you two...!!!! xoxoxo
Shirley

The Pegnato's said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love you guys

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Brooke Christensen said...

Kim-
Happy Anniversary! You blog is so cute! I can still remember being the flower girl at your wedding, time goes by so fast. Once again thanks for your help on the crimpled me!
Love ya,
Brooke or the criple

Kristin said...

I love your wedding pictures! You were such a beautiful bride!!!