Potty Time....... Emma has been telling me lately Poo...Poo.. but everytime she has already gone in her diaper. So I bought her this little potty and to my amazement the first time she sat on it she pee, peed in the potty. I was so excited I yelled at Dustin who ran up and took pics. It was so exciting. I do know she was just teasing me and it will definately not be that easy to potty train her. She even went pee pee the second time I put her on it. Now she is just a BIG tease and wants to play with all the gadgets.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Posted by Kim at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
She is so cute,i'm jealous soon you will not have diapers anymore lucky you.
Those are the cutest pictures! I love that stage, she is so cute! I miss you guys at St. Mark's too. I am enjoying not having a job but it will not be for long. I had a couple job interviews Tuesday and they went well:( j/k. I was happy to see you called. I tried to call you back but you weren't at work. Hope all is well. Fill me in on any gossip worth knowing:)
Well mom if I had a potty that cool I would pee in it too...!!! Emma you are so cute, cute bum too! Kimberly got my little baby pack thing today let's plan some mini hikes or walks! xoxox
Shirley
Post a Comment