Farm Country......
(at Thanksgiving Point)
Emma weighs in at more than 5 chickens but
not as much as 5 lambs.
Mooooo......
I was nervous to put Emma on the pony. She loves animals and is normally
not afraid of them. I wasn't sure how she would react sitting on a pony. To my amazement, she loved it.
There were many animals at the farm. Cows, lambs, horses of many kinds,
chickens, peacocks, pigs, and these baby goats were darling. We watched a
farmer shave a years growth off of a lamb from spain. It was neat to see.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Posted by Kim at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh that looked like a ton of fun! I am jealous, I wish I could have taken Tryn and went! You're little Emma is such a doll!
That looks so cute... it is at Thanksgiving Point? Hmmmm might have to go for a little drive!
Post a Comment