Monday, January 31, 2011

CaKes, CakEs, and More cAkes....

I have had many requests since Novemeber for celebration cakes. Weddings, Birthday, 50th birthday, retirement and baby shower. I love the internet!! It has opened my eyes to cake decorating. I have really enjoyed making these cakes. It was fun to test my abilities and so much fun to see the faces of people I made them for. I hope you all enjoyed them as much as I did making them.

The above is my girly friends wedding cake. Nov 7th 2010



I decided to get brave and go out of my comfort zone on this purse cake an the pregnant belly cake below. I love how both of them turned out.

This polka dot cake was made for the Mother of my Best Friend. She turned 50. I mad the cutest big 50 to put on the top. :( I never got a picture.


This cake was made for my Boss. She retired after working at St. Mark's for 30 years. She had been my boss and a friend for 10 of those years. This cake was so much fun.

3 comments:

Jill C said...

Wow! What talent! I wish I was that creative and ambitious.

Shirley said...

Oh man girly I can get you a pic with the 50 on top..sorry! You have mad skillz xxoxox

Nicole said...

Thanks again for Easton's cake. Not only looked good but tasted good too. I LOVE the pregnant belly cake. That is awesome!