Wednesday, May 19, 2010

mothers day

Mother's Day
I am so far behind at blogging can you believe it. I saved these pictures of my mom clear back in May to blog and never made time. So I am now trying to play catch up!

I have the most amazing mother in the world. I have a mother who is always there for her children and for her grandchildren. I know if I ever need anything my mother will be the first one there and helping me. I am so grateful for the friendship I have with her and the friendship she is building with my children. Mother you are an amazing person and I strive to be a mother like you. I love you so much.






2 comments:

shirley said...

oh kim you are so sweet and you are a great daughter and you are a good mom to your cute little kids too, thanks and i love you very much, mom

Shirley said...

You look just like your mom, it is so cute! I can't believe how young Emma look just 5 months ago. Wow. You do have a great mom and you are a great mom too!