Thursday, April 1, 2010

Boston 1st Birthday

HApPy BiRtHDaY Boston!!!

Wow,  it is hard to believe Boston is really ONE!  This past year has flown by.  Boston is such a Happy baby, he only cries when he is hugry or tired. He still wakes up and wants a bottle in the middle of the night  grrrrrrrr (just once a night that is bad is it??? ). I think he is going to be in shock now that my plan is to take the bottle away ASAP.  I started him on cow's milk about a week ago and his has adjusted but still likes it warmed.  Boston has been walking since 9 months old and just started stairs a few weeks ago.  His first word was mama, he says Emma, dada, and Hi every once in a while.  He is a copycat and loves to see his sister.  She is always able to make him laugh or SCREAM she is a turkey.  But she loves her brother.  I love to see them in the morning when they both wake up they are so excited to see one another (smiles, giggles, hugs)   We had a birthday bash with our families.  I made chicken salad croissant sadwhiches, yummy yummy Confetti Dip, and Roman noodle salad as well as his Dinosaur cake for desert.  We had a great turn out.  I am so lucky to have the best family and family- in-law and Best friend and cousins. I am so glad my Grandparents are here to celebrate we us.  Thank you everyone for the great day and for supporting us.  WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!













2 comments:

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Happy Birthday to Boston! Love the cake! I am totally impressed! By the way, yes it was a little bit harder with Megan at Disneyland, but I was still glad she was there and it was still way fun. She could go on more rides than I thought she would be able to. I would do it again in a second. :o)

countrycharisma said...

Happy Birthday Boston! You are adorable just like your sister! And your Cake! What fun!