Each month some of the girls from work try and get together for a game of Bunco!
This month I had bunco at my house. Kristin and I decided to have a Fondue
Bunco. It was fun. We had a great turn out of both girls and food. What more
could you ask for.
Yum..... Yum..... Yum.... ... .. Shay, Sandy, Debbie
Jen R., Me, Nicole and Baby Rylee. Jen M. and Kristin
(Jen R. use to work at St. Marks with us and happened
to be in town the night we played so she joined us for old times.
It was so good to see her) We miss you Jen.
Monday, May 26, 2008
BUNCO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a fun tradition to have with the girls! I would not know the first thing about Bunco! Teach me sometime :)
Shirley
Good times! I am so happy we did fondue, it was so yummy! I am sad I won't get to come for a while... when I get back:) Thanks for all you have done for me Kim! You're the best!!!
Post a Comment